Sunday, March 28, 2010

You care

Today you told me you got something to tell me. I hate that line. It scares me to death.

So I called you back. After 'scaring' me further by saying that I should eat first before you tell me what you're gonna say because it's gonna disappoint me, you said you wouldn't be getting an iPhone or Blackberry. You said you knew it'd disappoint me because I wanted to get iPhone & you had the chance to get it first, you knew I was hoping you'd get it because to me, what's yours is mine & what's mine is also yours.

You said you care. You reconsidered about my feelings. You were upset that it was gonna disappoint me.

I know there is nothing about but I felt happy. I was smiling away.


You care. You do. And it puts a smile on my face whenever I think of it.



You care about me :)

No comments: