Bff & I will be at FleaFlyFloFun gets JIGGY on Saturday, 17th April 2010 as Post War Vintage with Khloe (khloee.livejournal.com) from 12pm to 8pm at Singapore Pit Building, 3rd Floor!
- Local DJs will be spinning from 1pm.
- There’ll be an artist corner featuring tarot card reading, portrait drawing, live poetry and many more.
- Drinks are available at the event.
- A cashpoint “ATM” service will be provided to make it easier for all.
- Patrons can withdraw cash, through Nets service, at a nominal service
charge of 3% of the amount you withdraw.
- Note: These are directions to Singapore Flyer. Pit Building is just next to Singapore Flyer.
- Ample car-parking is available at the Singapore Flyer carpark
- Parking Rates @ Singapore Flyer:
0700 to 0159 – $1.20 per 1/2hr
0200 to 0659 – $1 per 1/2 hr
Capping of Parking Charges Capped at $5.00 per entry for the 1st 4 hours.
Thereafter capped at $8.00 until the next 24 hrs. Normal parking charges will apply from then on. Additional Parking is available at: Ritz Carlton Hotel, Marina Square Shopping Complex and the Esplanade Complex.
- The closest bus stop is the Marina Centre Terrance bus station, along Raffles Boulevard. Situated right under the Benjamin Sheares Bridge, this bus stop has the following busses: 56, 75, 77, 97, 106, 171, 195 & 960.
- The nearest station is City Hall MRT. Walk to the venue via City Link and Suntec.
- Walking there:
If you choose to walk there are 2 major routes.
One is via Raffles Avenue from the Singapore Esplanade side or,
you could choose to walk in via Raffles Boulevard which would
bring you through Marina Square/Ritz Carlton Hotel.
Directional Map can be downloaded here:
Map of venue:
I'll be selling handmade rings (by me!!), both preloved & brand new clothes & accessories! Khloe will also be there, selling instant cam & lomo toy cams!
Come say hi if you happen to drop by! Hope to see y'all there :)