Saturday, June 26, 2010

Because of my itchy backside, we may not be like before. 

After reading your text, I don't know what to say. I don't know how to react to it. Speechless. I was expecting a little bit more than this.



I just wanted to know that I mattered to you, that I was more than just a few lunch dates. That's all. Yes or no, simple. It's not that difficult..

Giving you the benefit of doubt.



...maybe you were with your friends, inconvenient to talk

...maybe you were driving

...maybe you were playing games

...maybe you were fishing (fish, not girls)

...maybe you were prawning

...maybe you don't know how to answer me in the right way

...maybe you don't know how you exactly feel

...maybe you don't know how to put your feelings into words

...maybe you don't know how to tell me in the right way that I never mattered to you from the start



Maybe.. Just maybe.

No comments: