Monday, December 6, 2010

Should I stay, should I go

"You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened — or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."


I could do that, leave the broken bits on the floor and move on but I don't want to. I know I can, it's just a matter of time. Maybe another year, two years, or a decade? Because what I have for you, this feeling inside me, it's strong. It's stronger than anything I've felt of late, for anyone at all. And when you do shit to piss me off, I can take it. My heart grows a bit stronger each time you do something to hurt me. I still feel the pinch but not as much as before. I don't breakdown like I did before. This is what you've done to me.

I don't deny there were times where I ponder if I should just give up on you, if I should just leave & get out this situation..of your life completely. Cut all contacts, delete your number, delete you from Facebook, Twitter & MSN. Exactly like what I did to someone.


But no. I can't do that. I cannot be that heartless to you.



At the same time, I wanna be happy too.
So the question is should I stay, or should I go?

No comments: