Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sometimes I just can't explain all the ways you devastate me

I just wanted to say I love you.


It was great to meet all of your friends, your family & relatives on your 21st birthday party. I'm so glad everything went well other than the hiccups here and there. I got to know the family side of you and it makes me smile whenever I think of you carrying Ervin, playing balloons with him and trying to get Javier to let you carry him :>

You're turning 21 in three days' time. I'm excited. For God knows what reason. You're entering a new phase in life and I'm happy. Can't wait to see what big things you're gonna do. Drive, work, wear formal everyday from Monday to Friday, and be-yourself-days on the weekends.

It really sucks that you're having your exams now. :( But you planned three days (yayy!) for us to hang out for the next two weeks which is never enough but I'm thankful you still made time out of your busy schedule <3

I was waiting for you to come online so we can talk but you just told me you're having driving lessons early morning tomorrow so I guess no talk tonight. :( Which is also good in a way 'cos I'm dead tired, haven't slept a wink since I came home from the chalet this morning.

This is a rather pointless entry but since last night 'til now, I was really hurt by the things you said to me and at the same time, I realised even after coming 3 years, I get affected by the things you do/say but I still love you, nonetheless.


P/s: 10 years from now, you're gonna be labeled as middle-age aunty :D
P/p/s: Really can't think right now, I'm gonna collapse anytime soon... Bet there's a lot of mistakes in this entry ugh :/

No comments: