Thursday, March 11, 2010

I forgive, but I never forget

I won't say I do not think of you, do not think of the times we had together since it happened. I won't say I don't miss you, don't miss us, don't miss the times.

I gotta admit I had a lot of fun whenever we are together. There was never a time when we do not laugh so hard to cause our tummies to ache. We always do. I still think of the times. I still wish they would last longer. I still wish everything was a bad dream & I'll wake up from it soon.


I thought I can't bring myself to forgive you for the things you did & for the things you could have done to save us.

The moment I clicked 'Accept', I forgave you.

You did what you did & didn't do what you could because someone was manipulating you. Maybe if he didn't, you'd have done something else. You'd have acted differently. Whether you will or you wouldn't — I don't know. But I'm giving you the benefit of doubt that you would.


I chose to forgive because Khloe taught me to not bring yesterday into today, because mom taught me to be friends with my enemies, bacause if I were in your position, I would want to be forgiven too. I don't wanna be waiting, hoping, wishing on the other line while the other party just leaves me hanging.


Forgiving does not mean that I've forgotten. Forgiving does not mean we'll go back to how we used to be. I'm sorry but I don't think we'll be able to. Definitely not now, not soon. Maybe next time? Who knows what's gonna happen? Fate might just bring us back again.




I forgive, but I never forget.



No comments: