Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love you forever, like you for always x

I almost lost you.




I was this close to let us go after pleading so much, start all over again like this love never happened. I'll go on like I never knew you.

But I didn't. I couldn't do it. I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad we both decided we'll give each other a chance again & not let the past 3 years go to waste. I don't know what I'd do if we really decide that this was the end. I won't be able to take it, especially now when everything's in a mess..



When the phone call ended, I put my pillow up & let the thoughts run wild. So is this what I really want? Why am I staying for?


Because I love you. You + me, us is what I go to sleep with, what I wake up to, something I am thankful every single day, something I mention every night in my prayers before I go to bed.

No comments: