Friday, July 23, 2010

Calm under the w a v e s

I enjoy sitting at Starbucks, whether it's with friends or just me with a book in hand. Especially the outdoor area. Strangely I find peace only at that place. If only my laptop can survive for long without charging. I think I'd rather be there than anywhere else. Except my bed, of course. Nowhere will ever be more comfortable than my bed (or your arms hehe).



I'm trying to blog regularly. Trying to pen down my thoughts as much as I can. Trying to remember that I used to blog everyday without fail. Trying to remember that I used to take photos just so i have something to post in my entry. Trying to remember that I was once very happy & contented. Trying to remember that I was once in depression but I survived. Trying to remember that this time, I won't let depression get the best of me.



I know I'll be okay. I'm awake, very sober. I know that this time I'm not alone. I'll be okay. Depression won't get the best of me.





Bff, thank you for the surprise <3
D, thank you for making me laugh like a normal person does, an average of 13x a day today :)


No comments: