Wednesday, February 16, 2011

These dreams, do they come true?

I dreamt of you again.
Probably because I spent half a day telling Ashlee about you, and the rest thinking about what Ashlee said.

I was in school. My parents were there. In the canteen. I was there to collect something. An award, I think. Dad told me to get the car, in other words, I got my license & I could drive. When I walked out, it's a completely different setting. The whole basketball court was parallel to the canteen. While I walked to the car park, you stood there with a few people around you. I don't know who were they. You had my attention. My heart skipped a beat or two. You didn't see me. Thank God, I thought. I walked as slow as I could to give myself time to think if I want to say hi. You were smoking. I didn't want you to walk away when you see me and because I was afraid of it happening, I didn't say hi. All I did was steal glances from afar so you wouldn't see me.


And I woke up.
Woke up thinking why didn't I say hi. I should have. I want t know how things would end up if I were to say hi.

No comments: