Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vday

Best Valentine's Day ever :)


Never felt this happy. Especially not when I thought Vday was just gonna be another day, another Monday but with a lot of couples with flowers & balloons on the streets. But I guess it's not the same for me this year. It has to be the best.

With flowers coming through the door, balloons and whatnots, it's so nice to know that someone out there is willing to spend this much amount of money on you. And also because they love you. Vday is the day to show love to your loved ones. I personally feel if you're in love, you're happy, you both are together, every single day can be Vday for you both. Doesn't have to be on the 14th February!


To whoever who sent me flowers & balloons, thank you. I would love to know who you are but if you wanna remain anonymous, I respect that. (Even though it's a little freaky.....) But thank you. Very unexpected and..surprising for me. I love surprises. Thanks, once again :)



Happy Valentine's Day to those who have found love, in whatever shape or form, and to those who are still searching, don't give up. ♥

No comments: