Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday night


I spend most Sundays at home, rotting half my life away and dwelling over the fact that 24 hours only lasts so long and by the end of it, Monday is here. I try to make full use of the time by dating my TV + bed, the best companions ever.




Last Sunday we watched No Strings Attached.
This Sunday we spent the evening at Starbucks putting on weight like what I have on me is not enough. But cheesecake + coffee is so good & irresistible.  The weather was fab. Love the chilly, after-rain feeling :)




What happened to Japan made me strongly believe that the world is going to end. I don't know what's gonna happen next. But look at Japan, Libya & the Philippines. How can I not believe that one day this whole place will be gone and none of us will live? If people repent, we could all be saved. But guess what? If 100 of us repent, the rest of you from the 6.8 billion world population don't, what's the point? This place is STILL going down.

How sad, isn't it?

No comments: